Need a keynote speaker for a youth rally? Keep reading
“I was riveted to my seat the entire time. That was totally awesome!”
The following comments were taken from a survey of the young people who attended our seminar at Districts in Green Bay. This is an annual youth rally with over 3,500 young adults in attendance. It is sponsored by the Evangelical Free Church of Wisconsin. One of the organizers (Scott Gulke) said,
“You had the highest rating of any seminar speaker we’ve ever had!”
Here are some of the actual comments that the kids wrote on cards just after our seminar:
- “Super encouraging, I loved it. I could sit and listen to him all day.”
- “He was hilarious and real, plus I love science so it was nice to hear some scientific evidence.”
- “He was awesome. Bring him back next year.”
- “Fantastic! Challenging and encouraging. The speaker challenged me to think about the important things in our relationship with God.”
- “Truly the best seminar I have been to. Please come back next year.”
- “I love the stories and the enthusiasm. You just have to smile.”
- “Best teaching I’ve ever heard.”
- “Great at getting our attention. It was VERY interesting.”
- “Philip has it together. He is passionate for the Lord! I truly enjoyed this seminar.”
- “I really enjoyed his message. He had some very interesting stories and really pointed out that the only opinion that matters is God’s.”
- “In-depth and funny, kept me into it. It was good.”
- “I liked how he opened up our minds to God’s power and His love for us.”
- “I loved the stories and the analogies from the Word of God.”
- “Please offer more sessions like this. We need to hear real biblical truths like this so we can learn how to talk to skeptics.”
- “I’m glad he used so many bible verses to back himself up. Very dynamic. Excellent presentation. Really good thoughts.”
- “I pray to the Almighty God that I could have a fraction of Phil’s intensity for Christ Jesus!”
- “Hearing this seminar is going to help me not to be afraid to speak to others about God. I know I need to fear God more.”
- “Phenomenal, thank you very much. Good job, lots of scripture involved.”
- “He was really good at keeping everyone’s attention. It was so personal.”
- “I loved his jokes. Makes it interesting, had a GREAT message, good at keeping everyone’s attention, very interesting, lots of things I didn’t know.”
- “This dude is awesome. Get him back next year.”
- “Very good for scientific minds, awesome proof, intense.”
- “Loved the intensity and fire that Phillip has. Made me want to push myself to have same fire.”
- “Oh my God, so good, better than last year!”
- “WOW! Very interesting, caught my attention and kept it.”
- “I learned sooo much, I’m glad I came.”
- “Very strong speaker, strong message.”
- “Great motivational speaker!”
- “Wonderful speaker, very knowledgeable, extremely helpful, I felt much more confident talking to my friends about this.”
- “Everything was explained very well, worth going to.”
- “Amazing! Good referencing, good just like last year.”
- “This is my second year hearing him talk and I cannot express how much of a blessing it is to hear him again. He speaks with such a passion for God and a conviction that encourages me beyond belief. Thank you for having him here.”
- “Incredible, I’m glad he mentioned how to be bold in love.”
- “Great job at relating things in the world to your faith.”
- “It really got me excited about being a child of God! Thank you, Phillip, loved the “Jesus loves me” at the end.”
- “Good overview of God’s word, creation, beautiful.”
- “Very passionate and powerful.”
- “He’s funny, to the point, clear and easy to understand, he speaks his mind.”
- “It was amazing, the speaker was awesome, really interesting.”
- “Roar! Please come back, I wanna hear more from you, you were great.”
- “Definitely different. The man gets his point across in an energetic, fun motion.”
- “I love Philip’s stories and that he yelled. It gets your blood pumping, he is funny.”
- “Amazing, time flew by so fast.”
- “Nice expression, nice stories, nice man, very funny. He definitely got the message out. He definitely shows he is a Christian.”
- “I Loved the enthusiasm and his explanations.”
- “Really neat ideas I’ve never thought about, fun, exciting.”
- “I can’t even believe how amazingly good that was!! I admire you and you are the best speaker I’ve heard at districts.”
- “I loved it, it taught me a lot and I want to come back next year.”
- “Amazing, I learned so much! I hope to come back and see him again, I’m getting the book.”
- “Really great seminar, I have attended 6 throughout my time at districts and this is perhaps one of the most interesting.”
- “Great job, wish I could have had more time to listen.”
- “This was soooo good, Philip is a great speaker, you can tell he is full of the spirit.”
If you would like to see something like this happen in the hearts of your young people, please contact Voice in the Wilderness Ministries. We will be happy to discuss the details to provide an on fire evangelist for your next youth rally.
Why are so Many Young People Leaving the Church?
Statistically, far too many of our young people are needlessly leaving the church even before they go to college. Some of the most common reasons they give for leaving are:
- Church is boring and irrelevant. Many “Christians” are shallow.
- The church takes an “anti-science” stance and fails to teach what we can know about the world through science.
- Many young people say that after years of sitting in church they still cannot explain why we believe what we believe.
- Many also struggle with the exclusive nature of Christianity’s claims
Voice in the Wilderness Ministries has prepared a series of messages that address these issues head-on with dramatic results. These messages are filled with illustrations from the wonders of God’s creation and life itself.
Using the facts from God’s immutable laws of nature, we demonstrate how the Bible is thousands of years ahead of science and how it utterly transcends the human intellect. Many young adults have commented that these illustrations are not just “awesome” but life changing!
One of our latest resources is a book titled: Where Did God Come From? A Handbook of Answers to Difficult Questions. It answers the top ten most difficult questions skeptics ask about God in a way that everyone can understand. The response to this resource has been incredible. One church ordered 2,000 copies!
If you would like to have Phil speak at one of your events, contact Voice in the Wilderness Ministries today at 815-547-0765.